Veneers – Miami, FL
Your Key to a Quick Smile Makeover
Dental veneers are thin pieces of durable, tooth-shaped porcelain custom-made by the best dental laboratories in the United States. Veneers are bonded onto your front teeth to create the beautiful smile you always wanted. Dental Veneers can completely change the structure of your teeth and smile. Most dentist also provides this type of treatment as an alternative to crowns. As with most dental restorations, veneers are not permanent and may need replacement. They are very durable and will last many years, giving you a beautiful, long-lasting smile.
What dental problems can veneers fix?
- Teeth that have lost their naturally white pigment due to excess fluoride, large resin fillings.
- Worn-down teeth.
- Teeth that are chipped or broken.
- Misaligned or uneven shaped teeth.
- Teeth with gaps between them.
What does getting porcelain veneers involve?
To complete the process of dental veneers, it is usually required to visit your dentist two times, with little or no anesthesia required during the procedure. Your teeth are prepared by lightly buffing and shaping the surface to allow for the thickness of the veneer. An impression of your teeth is taken, and you and the dentist choose the color to see which are the best alternatives for you.
Your teeth will be cleansed with special liquids during your second visit to achieve a permanent (durable) bond. Bonding cement is then placed between your tooth and veneer, and a cure light beam is used to harden and set the bond. After your procedure is completed, you will receive aftercare for your veneers. Proper brushing, flossing, and regular dental visits will aid in the life of your new veneers.
What are the types of veneers?
There are three types of dental veneers, namely:
- Porcelain veneers- These are the most commonly used tooth-colored ceramic shells that give your face an aesthetic appeal. These are strong, durable, and can withstand your biting forces to a certain extent.
- Composite veneers- These are made with composite resin and hence are very affordable. They can last up to seven years and have a very smooth texture. The whole process of getting composite veneers can be completed in a single day.
- Composite veneers- It is a cost-effective option that needs the least amount of enamel removal. We offer high-quality composite veneers that look like your natural teeth.
Visit us at Dental Specialists of Doral Group to get your porcelain veneers. We have one of the best dentists, Dr. Charles Krikorian, and we offer our dental care services to the communities of Doral, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Kendall, Sweetwater, Westchester, and Miami, Florida. Do not delay or wait for long to improve your smile. Book an appointment today by calling us at (786) 355-4401!