Dental Bonding – Fontainebleau, FL
Quickly Fixing Minor Cosmetic Issues
Dental bonding is a procedure in which a durable plastic material is applied and hardened with a UV light that bonds the tooth-colored resin to the tooth. It helps to restore or improve the appearance of your smile. Dental Specialists Group of Fontainebleau offers high-quality dental bonding in Fontainebleau, FL at affordable prices. We have experienced cosmetic dentists and state-of-the-art technologies to make the procedure comfortable, quick, and convenient for you.
What are the advantages of dental bonding?
- Teeth bonding is among the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures.
- Bonding is done in a single visit, and it is a painless and easy procedure.
- With teeth bonding, the least amount of enamel is removed.
- Anesthesia is usually not required unless the process fills a cavity.
- There are no side effects of this procedure.
Why is dental bonding done?
The treatment will usually take one visit to our dental clinic. The initial step will involve preparing the matching solution of your tooth color, usually the composite resin material. Sometimes the teeth also require fillings, and if your teeth need them, our dentists will suggest the same. After applying the solution to your tooth, it will be treated with ultraviolet light to mold the solution and give it a perfect shape.
Why Would You Need Dental Bonding?
Many reasons can lead to tooth bonding treatment. If you also have any of the below-mentioned oral health issues, you may get in touch with our dentists for a perfect treatment:
- Teeth bonding is an option considered to improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- To repair decayed teeth
- To repair cracked or chipped teeth
- To close spaces between teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- Teeth bonding is considered to change the shape of the teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- To protect a portion of the teeth that have been exposed due to gum recession
How to care for your bonded teeth
- Avoid habits such as chewing on pens, biting your nails, or any other hard food objects
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Floss your teeth once a day
- Rinse with an antiseptic mouthwash once or twice a day
- See your dentist for regular professional checkups and cleanings
Types of treatments for dental teeth bonding
- Direct bonding- a unique adhesive and a tooth-colored composite resin are bonded to your teeth using a high-intensity curing light during the procedure.
- Indirect ental bonding- this procedure involves an additional laboratory step. The dental restorations are made outside of the dental office, and the process requires two appointments for completion.
Call your dentist, Dr. Charles Krikorian at Dental Specialists Group of Fontainebleau, immediately if you notice any sharp edges on a bonded tooth or if your tooth feels odd when biting down. You can call us at (786) 355-4401 to book an appointment. We offer our dental care services to the communities of Doral, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Kendall, Sweetwater, Westchester, and Miami, Florida.