Smile Design – Miami, FL
Planning Your Smile Transformation
Smile design refers to the process dentist goes through to plan and visualize a patient’s desired smile. It is an excellent treatment for patients who have several issues with their smile and needs to rectify them. Dental Specialists of Doral Group have experienced dentists like Dr. Charles Krikorian, who will check your oral conditions and design an exclusive treatment for you. No two smile design treatments at our dental clinic are the same. Our dentists will understand your smile goals and help you get the smile you have always wanted.
What are the benefits of smile design?
Some advantages of availing of the smile design procedure are as follows:
- The treatment is designed according to your smile goals, and thus you will be satisfied with your new smile.
- The procedure will give you a natural look complementing your overall appearance.
- It will increase your confidence to smile.
- It helps in improving the health and hygiene of your mouth.
What are the elements of smile design?
A smile design treatment can rectify a wide range of cosmetic dental concerns. Some of the common procedures included in the smile design treatments
- Whitening - This is where minor staining and discolorations are removed through a chemical application with a peroxide base applied directly to the teeth.
- Enamel shaping - Here the shape and the look of the tooth are improved by removing small amounts of enamel or shaping them.
- Veneers - Thin shells of composite or porcelain resin are custom made to fit over the teeth providing a natural fix for chipped, stained, misaligned, uneven, or abnormally spaced teeth.
- Bonding - Acrylic material is applied to the tooth that can be shaped and colored to match the natural color of a patients’ natural teeth.
- Crown and bridgework - These are fixed prosthetic devices cemented onto existing teeth implants.
- Dental implants - Titanium posts are surgically implanted in the patients’ jaw as an alternative solution for replacing missing teeth. Artificial teeth are then connected to the posts to restore missing teeth above the gum.
- Gum contouring - It is a minor surgical procedure that changes the position of the gum tissue and sometimes the underlying bone through the use of a laser to give you an even gum.
Who can undergo smile design treatment?
There is no need to stay unhappy with the appearance of your teeth. Smile design has multiple solutions to treat any dental issues you might be dealing with. You can schedule an appointment with Dr. Charles Krikorian at Dental Specialists of Doral Group to learn about more ways to fix your smile. Book an appointment by calling us at (786) 355-4401; you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone with stained teeth chipped or cracked teeth
- Patients with missing teeth
- If you want to enhance your smile appearance
- Patients with misaligned or gaps between teeth
- If you have chipped, cracked, broken, or worn-out teeth