Emergency Dentist — Miami, FL
Need Urgent Dental Care? Call Us Now!
As an emergency dentist in Miami, Florida, we understand that dental emergencies are unpredictable and may happen on any day, at any time of the day! That is the reason we serve same-day appointments most times. Dental Specialists Group of Doral promptly provide emergency dental services for Doral, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Kendall, Sweetwater, Westchester, and Miami, Florida.
If you need urgent dental care, we encourage you to call us now . We’ll help you get the treatment you need as soon as possible so you can get back to enjoying your healthy, pain-free smile.
Why Choose Dental Specialists Group of Doral for Emergency Dental Care?
- #1 Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- #2 General Dentist & Oral Surgeon with Decades of Combined Experience
- #3 Multiple Options to Make Emergency Dental Care Affordable
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- We’ll schedule you for a same-day appointment. Call us as soon as you can so we can schedule you for a same-day emergency appointment. We’ll also walk you through how to manage your situation until you can reach our office.
- We’ll see you right away for an exam. Once you arrive, your Doral emergency dentist Dr. Krikorian or Dr. Crosby will see you right away for evaluation and pain relief. Then, they’ll review their findings with you and together you’ll create a custom treatment plan for getting your oral health back on track.
- We’ll provide the affordable, high-quality dental care you need. Once a plan has been made, our team will leap into action to protect your teeth, alleviate your smile, and address your emergency. We offer a wide variety of emergency treatments all under one roof, so you’ll be back to enjoying a healthy smile in no time.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Do not panic or worry if you have faced a dental emergency. You must contact us right away and get yourself treated. Remember that timing is critical when it comes to emergencies, and that is why you should visit our dental office in Doral, FL, right away. If you are having tooth pain or a major dental emergency, call Dental Specialists Group of Doral right away so we can guide you through what steps to take next. Below, you’ll find important information about some of the most common dental emergencies we treat.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
It’s no secret that dental emergencies can be quite stressful (and sometimes painful!). That’s why it’s essential that you do your part to help prevent them. In fact, with the right best practices in place, you can significantly reduce your chances of chipping, fracturing, cracking, or knocking out a tooth. With this in mind, read on to learn how to help prevent dental emergencies in Miami.
Visit Your Dentist Regularly
Your biannual checkups and cleanings are not optional. Far from it! These routine visits to our office allow our dentists to periodically screen for cavities, gum disease, and other serious oral health issues that could lead to a sudden dental injury if left alone to progress. Plus, the cleaning portion helps prevent decay and infections from arising by cleaning the hard-to-reach areas of your mouth and removing plaque and tartar build-up.
Maintain Good Oral Hygiene At Home
Naturally, how you care for your teeth at home matters too! Using a soft-bristled toothbrush and a toothpaste with fluoride to brush each morning and evening is a great place to start. To effectively clean your tongue, between your teeth, and along your gumline, it’s important to rinse with mouthwash and floss daily as well.
Stick to a Nutritious Diet
Simply put, keeping your teeth and gums healthy from the inside out is essential! Fresh fruits, cooked vegetables, and other vitamin-rich foods can help give your body the nutrients it needs to maintain balance and prevent infection. Plus, foods that are free of added sugar have another benefit: they help prevent cavities from developing.
Wear a Mouthguard
If you play a sport, you need a mouthguard. Superior to the ones at your local sporting goods store, your dentist can provide you with a custom-made mouthguard that will help protect your teeth from rogue baseballs to accidental elbows to your face. That way, you can play to your heart’s desire without it negatively affecting your oral health!
Use Tools to Open Packages, Not Your Teeth
Using your teeth to open packages, bags, and the like may seem convenient – until your teeth give instead of the item. This can turn an otherwise pleasant day into a stressful situation very quickly. That’s why it’s always worth taking a few extra minutes to locate the scissors. Your smile will thank you for it!
Preventive Care Cosmetic Dentistry Periodontics Emergency Dentistry Endodontics Oral Surgery Dental Implants Smile Makeovers