Composite Fillings – Fontainebleau, FL
Treating Your Entire Mouth
Decay is one of the most common dental issues. Poor oral hygiene is the main reason behind the decayed teeth, and if you do not address it in time, you might end up losing your teeth. One of the best treatments for dental cavities and decays is composit fillings. At Dental Specialists Group of Fontainebleau, your dentist will remove the decayed portion of your tooth and then fill the same area up with the filling material. The fillings can also repair mild to moderate cracked and broken teeth. It also repairs worn-out teeth caused by tooth grinding habits. Dental Specialists Group of Fontainebleau offers high-quality composite fillings to all Fontainebleau, FL dental patients, so you can have healthy smile. Our dentist, Dr. Charles Krikorian, is very experienced, and he will thoroughly analyze your conditions before determining if fillings are the ideal solution for you..
Advantages of tooth fillings
The benefits of getting tooth fillings are as follows:
- It protects teeth from further damage or decay.
- It completely restores the form and color of your teeth.
- Improves your tooth structure by repairing cracked, broken, and worn-out teeth.
- If applied to the fractured tooth, it helps regain its strength
Types of tooth fillings
There are four types of materials with which fillings are made. Depending on your oral conditions, preferences, and budget, your dentist will select the ideal material for your dental fillings:
- Composite resin – this is the most commonly used tooth filling material since it is more affordable. They are customized according to the color of your teeth. The only problem is that they are less durable, and they also get stained just like natural teeth.
- Silver amalgam fillings – These fillings are very affordable and durable. The only problem is that they do not match your natural teeth aesthetics, making them unsuitable for restoring visible front teeth.
- Gold fillings – these are the most expensive but can last for over 15 years. However, gold fillings have only one problem: some people are allergic to this metal.
- Proclaim fillings – these are yet another expensive tooth filling material that costs almost the same as gold. They can resist staining, and since they are lab-generated, they are customized to match your natural tooth color. Another advantage is that they cover most parts of the tooth, maximizing tooth protection.
Filling your damaged tooth is one of the best things that you can do to restore your smile. It also goes a long way to ensure that you are confident and comfortable. Get your fillings at Dental Specialists Group of Fontainebleau by booking an appointment with our experienced dentist, Dr. Charles Krikorian. You can call us at (786) 355-4401 or send an email to email@example.com. Our dental office is conveniently located at 10666 Fontainebleau Blvd. Miami, FL 33172. We offer our dental care services to the communities of Doral, Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Kendall, Sweetwater, Westchester, and Miami, Florida